Monday, June 1, 2009

My Trail Runs!

Without a doubt, the best thing I did this past month was start running on the trails behind my house. And I want to share them with you! Now these are not the rocky, root-laden single track trails the hard-core prefer but they work for me. So without further ado, here is a little picture tour of my running route:


The start of the trail about 5 minutes from my house


Turn right onto this trail


And follow it as it winds around town (total mileage out: between 1.5 and 1.6 miles)

I am running a few times a week, including a long run to build distance and endurance (I got to be able to stay up with Dad in the UK). After neglecting my fitness for the last 21 months, I am slowly starting to get back in shape. My hope is to reach a manageable fitness level, maintain it, and then when I get back to Panama City, build on it. No more excuses!

1 comment:

Christopher Beal said...

Ah, Timahdite Sweet Timahdite!